If a green light is glowing on your Apple router Setup, then this doesn’t mean that your router is certainly connected to the network. There can be configuration-related problems but with the help of certain tips and tricks, you can easily get rid of ‘Greenlight but no internet access’ problem. Read all the steps carefully before starting executing on your device.
- Connect the base station of your router to the power source and turn it on. Launch the Utility app on your smartphone or tablet.
- From the top left corner of the screen, open ‘Dialog box’ and go to ‘Other base stations and wireless devices’.
- Select the right apple router model from the list of devices and if it is not appearing, then refresh the list and wait for some seconds.
- Select the network name and base station name of your choice. Don’t forget to add the name of the venue in the TB.
- Enter the password for your Apple router and if prompted enter it again to verify the same.
- Tap ‘Next’ to go to the next screen.
- If you find the Apple router not connected to the modem, then click on the option ‘Don’t send’ from the screen.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Open ‘Router setup’ page and after the completion of process enable the desktop notifications to get latest notifications in future. All the new messages generally receive in the bottom right of the screen.
- Select the base station of your router. Now, you will get the error screen. Here, three errors will mainly pop-up. Bypass these errors directly by pressing, next option.
- If green light is blinking, then click the ‘Edit’ button from the screen.
- Go to ‘Wireless’ followed by the ‘Wireless router’ option.
- In this step, you are required to select the frequency as per your requirement. If you select 5 GHz frequency, then it will offer faster communication with shorter bandwidth.
- Click ‘Save’ to go to the next step.
- Check if there is any update available for your Airport router. Download and install it.
- Restart your router and wait for some seconds till the lights get stable. Now, check if the internet is connected or not.
After executing the steps mentioned above, you will be able to troubleshoot ‘Greenlight blinking but no internet connection’ problem on your Apple router. We hope the steps will definitely work for you and we would love to hear the comments from your side in the comment section mentioned below.